Welcome aboard, Hengistmcstone! There are some tips on article formatting in the box on the left under "Help Write History" and here is a basic framework you can use when you create articles. Thank you for contributing! User:Lisa_Graves
- REDIRECT []
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
[[category: ]] add category tags, if you know them. you can also create them but please search first.
Notes to Hengist
Re Richard Tol
Hengist, I'm going to edit RT's page, & remove the "statistics" quote which is presented as if it's inaccurate - since weather is the statistics of climate (or at least that's my understanding.) Anna Haynes 17:29, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
Re Gina Rinehart
Hi Hengistmcstone -- a few things:
- first, I have merged the material you posted on Gina to the existing Gina Rinehart article. It is common - including in media stories, for her name to be spelt Reinhart. However, the correct spelling is Rinehart, so I have created a redirect from the page you created to the existing page.
- I have added most of the material into the existing page -- but the reference link http://news.mongabay.com/2009/0318-hance_sumatrantiger.html doesn't have any mention of Plimer. I can't see any other reference to support that point so I haven't included any mention of Plimer on the article page. Is there another reference for that point?
- re videos: the coding you had for the Hungry Beast video was set at 210 pixels -- I just changed it to 300 (it's not wworth going any bigger on that page or its too intrusive). But you can see what I did here http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Gina_Rinehart&diff=522720&oldid=522719
- re recent changes tab - I agree with you; Lisa has flagged that it will be reinstated though I'm not sure when. In the meantime, I have just bookmarked the recent changes page http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges to my toolbar. Not ideal but a workaround.
Cheers --Bob Burton 20:59, 15 May 2011 (UTC)
Hi -- i just tweaked some of the formatting of the Alan Peacock page -- you can see what I did here http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Alan_Peacock&diff=523781&oldid=523778 cheers --Bob Burton 20:48, 29 May 2011 (UTC)
Hi, no worries , happy to help. If you ever need a ahnd with anything feel free to drop me a line
cheers --Bob Burton 11:20, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
use proper formating
SVP enter articles etc. in proper format...
Kind rgds --Antidotto 09:15, 17 October 2011 (UTC)
here is an example
- Liam Fox's Atlantic Bridge linked top Tories and Tea Party activists http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/oct/15/liam-fox-atlantic-bridge
Usually one tries to hide the hyperlink, and provide a date/author ... e.g.:
- Jamie Doward, Liam Fox's Atlantic Bridge linked top Tories and Tea Party activists, The Guardian, 15 October 2011.
It is an issue of making it a more formal and accurate sitation that obviates the need of having to click on the link to find the info.
--Antidotto 00:04, 19 October 2011 (UTC)
ok ill try
- Bob Ward, Lord Lawson's Global Warming Policy Foundation is spreading errors, The Guardian, 21 October 2011.
Lord Lawson's Global Warming Policy Foundation is spreading errors