Van Scoyoc Associates, Inc.
Van Scoyoc Associates, Inc. is a government affairs/lobbying firm that was founded in 1990.
Van Scoyoc Associates (VSA) represents 20 of the largest 200 U.S. corporations, as well as more than 50 universities (and their medical centers), trade associations, non-profits, and foreign governments.
Van Scoyoc Associates is registered as a foreign agent of the United Kingdom due to it's work on behalf of the British Embassy's Defense Procurement Office, of Greece on behalf of its work for the government of Greece, and of Egypt on behalf of its work for the government of Greece lobbying for arms sales and foreign aid.
- H. Stewart Van Scoyoc (Stu Van Scoyoc), President
The newsletter also identified some of VSA's lobbyist team members:
- Marlin L. 'Buzz' Hefti - formerly Department of Defense, Honeywell and Boeing
- Andre D. Hollis - formerly Department of Defense
- Jason A. Rossbach - former aide to Senator Strom Thurmond
- David Drass - former aide to Senator George Allen, Jr.
Also see list of other VSA Biographies.
Records from the Clerk of the House of Representatives provides a list of 273 of the firm's lobbying clients. (Accessed December 14, 2005.)
101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Suite 600 West
Washington, DC 20001
Telephone: 202 638-1950
Fax: 202 638-7714