Viking Alliance, Inc.
Viking Alliance, Inc. is a defense contractor located in Fayetteville, NC .
The Loren Data Corp Commerce Business Daily from August 26, 1999 lists Viking Alliance as having received a contract from the US military for the 'Maneuver Support Battle Lab Limited Objective Experiment' project. According to the report: "Contractor shall conduct a field experiment in support of the efforts in the Non-Lethal(NL) and the Anti-Personnel Landmines Alternative (APLA) programs. The experiment will be conducted at Giat Industries, France during a one week time period in October 1999..." 
Contact details 
Viking Alliance Intl.
201 S Mcpherson Church Road, Suite 105
Fayetteville, NC 28303-4913.
Phone: (910) 864-2223
Fax: (910) 864-7148
Wminton723 AT earthlink.net
- Official website for Viking Alliance, Inc.
- Listing for Viking Alliance at Infogroup Direct. Undated, accessed 18th October 2004.
- Listing for Viking Alliance on the website of Holographic Weapon Sight manufacturer EOTech. Undated, accessed 18th October 2004.
- Loren Data Corp Commerce Business Daily, August 26, 1999: Lists award of contract to Viking Alliance for 'Maneuver Support Battle Lab Limited Objective Experiment' project.
- August 10, 2004 version of the 'management' page on the WVC3 Group's website. Lists Walter Minton (not listed on current version of that page).