Viktoras Peter Kulvinskas
Viktoras Peter Kulvinskas (born 23 February 1939) is an American holistic health practitioner, nutritionist, raw foods advocate and author. After joining Ann Wigmore's Boston-based Rising Sun Christianity movement, Kulvinskas co-founded, with Wigmore, the Hippocrates Health Institute, a health resort in the United States, in the late 1960s where he was Director of Research, and is active in the living foods movement. He is also a lecturer, chef, and a Bishop of the First Christian Essene Church of Christ (San Diego, California). As a nutritionist, he was the personal health consultant to comedian/activist Dick Gregory during his 900-mile run for peace. He was one of the first to popularize the long out-of-print works of Chicago enzyme researcher Dr Edward Howell (born 1898). wiki
"An extensive write-up on Viktoras can be found in The Heart of Greatness - Ordinary People Creating Extraordinary Success(1997) and Wheatgrass Nature's Finest Medicine: The Complete Guide to Using Grass Foods & Juices to Revitalize Your Health(1998) by Steve Meyorowitz. Raw Knowledge: Enhance The Powers of Your Mind, Body, and Soul by Paul Nison (5/2002)." 
- Author of the best-seller Survival In the 21st Century plus six other books, with over 500,000 copies sold. 
- Co-founder of Dick Gregory's Obesity and Substance Abuse Resort - nutritional and educational director for two years both in Bahamas and Florida.
- Bishop of the Essene Church of Christ
- Planning a School in Culinary Arts (Montezuma, Costa Rica)
"Viktoras is extremely dynamic as he shares his vast insights and delicious recipes in those rare videos." - Gabriel Cousens
Resources and articles
- Intuitive Eating: Everybody's Guide to Vibrant Health and Lifelong Vitality Through Food with Humbart Santillo and Regina Sara Ryan, Hohm Press, 1993
- Dining in the Raw: Groundbreaking Natural Cuisine That Combines the Techniques of Macrobiotic, Vegan, Allergy-Free, and Raw Food Discipline with Rita Romano and Nancy Jolly, Taschenbuch 1997.
- Michael Solomon