Vincent A. Mai
Vincent A. Mai, was a member of the board of directors of the Council on Foreign Relations in 2003 and is "Chairman of AEA Investors, one of the oldest management buyout firms in the United States and whose investor group comprises top business leaders from around the world.
AEA makes controlling investments in global companies headquartered in the United States and Europe. Prior to joining AEA in 1989, he was a managing director of Lehman Brothers where he was co-head of investment banking. He is on the board of Fannie Mae, based in Washington DC, and Li & Fung in Hong Kong. He is also on the board of several institutions, including Sesame Workshop and The Julliard School. He is also chairman of the boards of the International Center for Transitional Justice, the Aaron Diamond Aids Research Center and the University of Cape Town Fund. He is based in New York, NY."
- Chair, Human Rights Watch Africa Advisory Committee
- Board of Overseers, International Rescue Committee
- Advisory Board (former member in 2008 at least), Center for Preventive Action 
- Advisory Board, Global Integrity 
- Advisory Board, Democrats for Education Reform 
- Council on Foriegn Relations, 'Vincent A. Mai", accessed 2003.
- "Biography", International Center for Transitional Justice, Accessed December 2006.