Ginger Sall "is co-founder and trustee of Cary Academy, an innovative middle and high school in North Carolina, and co-founder and director of the Sall Family Foundation. Ginger's passions are health and nutrition for mothers and children, as well as conservation and the environment. For more than 20 years, she has been a member of La Leche League International, volunteering to help mothers breastfeed their babies, and serving as board chair from 2000 to 2001. Ginger serves on the World Wildlife Fund - U.S. Board of Directors. She holds a B.A. in physics from Rice University and studied biostatistics at the University of North Carolina School of Public Health. Ginger joined CARE's board and the marketing and development committee in 2005.“ 
- Director, CARE USA
- Director, CARE International 
- WWF USA: Board of Directors
- Steering Group, Global Philanthropy Forum 
- ”Biography”, Accessed January 2007.
Resources and articles
- ↑ Board, CARE International, accessed September 18, 2011.
- ↑ Steering Group, Global Philanthropy Forum, accessed November 29, 2011.