Jump to navigation Jump to search
Virtual Activism "is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization registered in Rhode Island, USA... [Their stated] "mission is:
- Strengthening nongovernmental organizations' effectiveness and outreach through internet access and presence. Our target is the most marginalized NGOs in the Global community, with particular attention to women's organizations.
- Training nongovernmental organizations - especially those most marginalized in the Global community, even in the Global North, to be self-sufficient and independent in their use of the web.
- Promoting freedom of expression and privacy issues especially as they relate to cyberspace." 
- Executive Director - Marlyn Tadros
- Founding President - Marlyn Tadros
- Vice President - Peter Rosenblum
- Secretary - Denis Sullivan
- Interim Treasurer - Barbara Ibrahim
- Shalini Nataraj
- Fateh Azzam
- Paul Beran
- Lauri Stevens
- Consultant: Mark Lawson, U.K.