Warren Mundine "is the CEO & Company Secretary of NTSCORP Limited and an advocate for lifting Indigenous people out of poverty and building a strong Indigenous economy. Warren is also a member of the Australian Institute of Management, the Australian Institute of Company Directors, Chair of NSW Labor’s Indigenous Policy Committee, a member of IAG’s Expert Community Advisors Committee, Executive Member of the National Native Title Council, Executive member of the St. Joseph’s College Indigenous Fund, Southern Cross University Foundation and a Board member of NAISDA. Warren is the former National President of Australian Labor Party, former Deputy Mayor of Dubbo and former Chair of NSW Country Labor." 
- Covenant Team, Australian Employment Covenant
- Director, Australian Indigenous Education Foundation 
- Founding Member, Indigenous Dialogue Group
- Chair, Australian Indigenous Chamber of Commerce
- Kim Hill, "Who speaks for Aboriginal people? You, Warren Mundine?", Crikey, 6 March 2009.