Waterways Group APG
The Waterways Group exists 'to defend the future use and continuance of inland waterways in Great Britain'
- Chair: Bill O Brien MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Lembit Opik MP (LD)
- Secretary: Dominic Grieve MP (Con)
- Treasurer: Ms Candy Atherton MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Penny Barber , 67 Chawn Park Drive, Stourbridge, DY9 0UQ. Tel. 07976 591727.
The Association of Inland Navigation Authorities met the costs of a group reception held on 6 May 2003 which amounted to sponsorship of £1,358 plus the cost of printing invitations and address labels. Ms Barber is paid by the group for the secretarial assistance she provides in her spare time.
Penny Barber, Chief Executive Officer, Brook (a full-time post).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)