Weiqiao Town Public Heating power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Weiqiao Town Public Heating power station (魏桥集团邹平县魏桥镇公共供热中心) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The photo below shows the project in Weiqiao town, in Zouping County, the approximate location of the power station.
Background on Plant
Weiqiao Town Public Heating power station is a 4 x 330 MW coal-fired power station that began operating in 2013.
- Sponsor: Shandong Weiqiao Group
- Location: Weiqiao township, Zouping County, Binzhou prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.0248951, 117.4839735 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1-4: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2013
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "山东省环境保护厅 关于对滨州市山东魏桥创业集团有限公司 环境违法案件实施挂牌督办的通知," 滨州市环保局, 2014