WeissComm Partners is a public relations firm, based in San Francisco, California, U.S., that represents companies in the health care industry, for example biotechnology, pharmaceutical, device and diagnostic companies.  Its website states that its PR people come "from all sectors of the industry—biotech and pharmaceutical companies, non-profit advocacy organizations, hospitals and medical centers, and leading public relations agencies." 
- Messaging and Positioning, "Work closely with your team to get the story straight"
- Clinical trials, "Speed patients into your program, set and manage data-results expectations"
- Corporate communications, "Build trust, credibility, and awareness of your company and brand"
- Issues management and Crisis management
- Investor relations, "Create shareholder value with consistent messages and activities." "We carefully coordinate, skillfully plan, and systematically execute all exchanges with your investment community—from press releases, annual reports, and presentations to conference call scripts, investor meetings, perception studies, and roadshows"
- Product communications, "Draw the right kind of attention to your products." "we'll lead national and grassroots initiatives to win attention and uptake for your product from leading healthcare, consumer, and business publications. To ensure that you influence all your key audiences, we serve as your liaison with hospitals and support your presence and data presentations at medical meetings."
Income and employee totals
According to O'Dwyer's, WeissComm Partners earned $13,031,000 in net fees in 2007, an increase of 77.2% over the previous year. The firm has 68 employees.
PR Week ranked WeissComm Partners as the twentieth largest independent PR agency in the United States in 2008, with 2007 revenue of $13,031,000, a 77% decrease from the previous year's total revenue of $7,354,083. The ranking also notes its staff total of 68 (2006 total: 41), with $191,632 in revenue per employee.
From their website:
- Jim Weiss, Chairman & CEO
- Diane Weiser, President & COO
- Angela Pennington Gillespie, Managing Director, San Francisco
- Jennifer Gottlieb, Managing Director, New York
- Amy Martini, Director, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
- Tony Esposito, Chief Financial Officer
- Tom Jones, Managing Director
- Sue Rockoff, Global Director, Human Resources
1700 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
- 2007 Worldwide Fees of Independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations, O'Dwyer's PR, accessed May 2008.
- Team, WeissComm Partners, accessed May 2008.
- Services, WeissComm Partners, accessed May 2008.
- Core capabilities, WeissComm Partners, accessed May 2008.
- "2008 Agency Rankings," PR Week, 28 April 2008.
- Clients, WeissComm Partners, accessed May 2008.