Wildlife and Countryside Link
"Wildlife and Countryside Link is an umbrella body, whose purpose is to bring together voluntary organisations in the UK to protect and enhance wildlife, landscape and the marine environment, and to further the quiet enjoyment and appreciation of the countryside.
"We currently have 41 members who collectively employ over 11,000 full-time staff, have the help of 174,000 volunteers and the support of over 8 million people in the UK. "
Accessed May 2013: 
- Sue Armstrong-Brown, RSPB
- Amy Coyte, Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust
- Helen Meech, National Trust
- Paul Miner, Campaign to Protect Rural England
- Hazel Norman, British Ecological Society
- Treasurer - David Lind, RSPCA
Resources and articles