William Hague is (2011) the UK's Foreign Secretary. Previously he was leader of the Conservative Party after the massacre of the 1997 election and the resignation of John Major. He led the party to another defeat in 2001, and resigned, to be followed by Iain Duncan Smith. He is a member of the America APPG.
- Preventing Sexual Violence Initiative - founder
- International Democrat Union– Vice-chairman
- Centre for Social Justice – Advisory Council 
- Atlantic Bridge – member of the advisory board
- Conservative Friends of Israel – member
- Listed Member, Motability 
- Trustee, Royal United Services Institute 
Resources and articles
- Advisory Council, Centre for Social Justice, accessed January 8, 2011.
- Andy McSmith, Hague forced to play down association with Werrity, The Independent, 17 October 2011. Mentions that he was "member of its advisory council".
- Motability Patrons, Governors and Members, organizational web page, accessed July 16, 2012.
- Royal United Services Institute Council, organizational web page, accessed November 17, 2015.