"Willis Harman - We have been honoured to have had the presence, active participating and precious advise of Willis who was on our Board of Trustees till the end of his life. Prolific writer and lecturer, he was President of the Institute of Noetic Sciences; Co-founder, Fellow and Trustee of the World Business Academy; former consultant to the White House's National Goals Research Staff; on Board of Directors of the Albert Hoffman Foundation; Director of the Center for the Study of Social Policy at SRI International; former Director of the Educational Policy Research Center at SRI; vice president of the International Foundation for Advanced Studies; Regent of the University of California. He was Emeritus Professor of Engineering-Economic Systems at Stanford University and for sixteen years was Senior Social Scientist at SRI International in Menlo Park, California.He was President on the Board of the Institute of Noetic Sciences. On the Board from 1985 till 1997." 
- Advisory Council (1975), Planetary Citizens 
- Former Trustee, Foundation for GAIA
- Patron, Wyse International
- International Advisory Board, Centre for Change 
- International Advisor, World Health Foundation for Development and Peace 
- Winner of the 1995 Green Award 
- Member (1973), Mankind 2000 
Resources and articles
- About, Foundation for GAIA, accessed October 2, 2011.
- United Nations Items-in-Secretary-General's Statements, organizational web page, accessed May 4, 2012.
- Centre for Change Supporters, organizational web page, accessed February 6, 2012.
- World Health Foundation for Development and Peace Board, organizational web page, accessed April 15, 2012.
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine ALYCE AND ELMER GREEN AWARD, organizational web page, accessed May 5, 2012.
- Mankind 2000 Associates, organizational web page, accessed April 16, 2018.