Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr (WCPHD) was "formed in May 2004 through the merger of two of the nation's leading law firms, Hale and Dorr LLP and Wilmer Cutler Pickering LLP.
WCPHD is "nationally and internationally recognized for its preeminent practices in antitrust and competition; bankruptcy; civil and criminal trial and appellate litigation (including government litigation and strategy and international litigation); corporate (including public offerings, public company counseling, start-up companies, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, and licensing); financial services; intellectual property counseling and litigation; international arbitration; life sciences; securities regulation, enforcement and litigation; tax; telecommunications; and trade."
"With a staunch commitment to public service, the firm is renowned as a national leader in pro bono representation. The firm has more than 1,000 lawyers and offices in Baltimore, Beijing, Berlin, Boston, Brussels, London, Munich, New York, Northern Virginia, Oxford, Waltham and Washington, D.C." 
Wilmer, Cutler and Pickering
The former WCP "opened its doors" in Washington, D.C. with 19 lawyers in 1962 and grew to over 500 lawyers with offices in Washington, D.C., New York, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, London, Brussels, and Berlin."
Note that the former www.wilmer.com redirects to the current URL.
- Main Office: (351-400 Attorneys)
- 2445 M Street NW
- Washington, DC 20037-1420
- Phone: 202 663-6000
- Fax: 202 663-6363
- Office Information for Baltimore, Beijing, Berlin, Boston, Brussels (2), London, Munich, New York City, Northern Virginia, Oxford, Palo Alto, Waltham (MA), Washington, DC (5)
- Searchable Directory of Biographies.
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Fact Sheet: Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr, Hoover's Online; accessed July 20, 2005.
- Firm Profile: Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, Law Periscope; accessed July 20, 2005.
- LawCommerce.com Wilmer, Cutler and Pickering Archives.
Articles & Commentary
- "Combination of Top Firms Forges Distinctive Set of Premier Practices," PRNewswire, June 1, 2004.
- "Former FCC General Counsel Joins Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr," PRNewswire, February 7, 2005.