Wobei LHV power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wobei LHV power station (涡北低热值煤电厂) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows Guoyang (Woyang) County, the proposed location for the power station.
Background on Project
Wobei LHV power station is a proposed 2 x 350 MW coal plant by Huaibei Mining Group. It is planned for Guoyang (Woyang) County, and would be fueled by waste coal.
The 13th Energy Plan of Anhui Province has listed this power station as a back-up project. However, as of June 2019 there have been no developments on the plant, which appears to be shelved.
- Sponsor: Huaibei Mining Group
- Parent company: Huaibei Mining Group
- Location: Guoyang (Woyang) County, Bozhou Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.508611, 116.270278 (approximate)
- Status: Shelved
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Year built:
- Coal type:
- Coal source: Waste coal
- Source of financing: