World Agricultural Forum
The World Agriculture Forum "was formed in 1997, as a 501(c)(3) status charitable organization with the goal of becoming a globally neutral venue providing all countries and sectors an equal voice for the discussion of agriculture policies and strategies." 
- Leonard J. Guarraia, Ph.D. - Chairman & CEO - World Agricultural Forum
- David Friedman - Chief Financial Officer - WAF, Controller, Novus International, Inc.
- Bruce B. Adaire - Chairman Emeritus, World Trade Center, St. Louis
- Joaquin Alarcon - Vice President, Business Development, Abengoa Bioenergia Corporation
- Mel Anderson - Retired - President Busch Agriculture Resources, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
- John W. Bachman - Managing Principal, Edward Jones
- Richard C. D. Fleming - President and CEO, St. Louis Regional Chamber & Growth Association
- Earle H. Harbison, Jr. - Chairman, Harbison Corporation
- Lynn O. Henderson - President & CEO, Henderson Communications, LLC
- David Kabbes - Vice President, Secretary & General Counsel, Bunge North America, Inc.
- Seung H. Kim, Ph.D. - Vice Chairman, Asia - WAF, Director, Boeing Institute of International Business, Saint Louis University
- Ganesh Kishore, Ph.D. - Vice President, Science and Technology, Chief Biotechnology Officer, , Dupont Protein Technologies
- Donald W. Kloth, Ph.D. - Retired - Vice President & Group Executive, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
- Jerome F. Lamm - Retired - Executive Director, Corporate Transportation, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
- Steve Malin - President Busch Agriculture Resources, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
- Richard A. McWard - Retired - Vice President, Corporate Industry Affairs, Bunge North America, Inc.
- Ken Morrison - Managing Director, Doane Advisory Services
- David Orthwein - Fieldwood Farm
- Peter H. Raven, Ph.D. - Director, Missouri Botanical Garden
- Lawrence J. Shine - Retired - Executive Director, Procurement Process, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
- Thad W. Simons, Jr. - President & CEO, Novus International, Inc.
- Rt. Hon. James B. Bolger - Chairman, Former Prime Minister of New Zealand, Former New Zealand Ambassador to the United States
- Mohamed AIT-KADI - President, General Council of Agricultural Development (Morocco)
- Suresh Babu - Senior Research Fellow and Senior Advisor-Training, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Lennart Bage - President, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- Ken Baker - Managing Director - Europe/Asia Pacific, World Agricultural Forum (Brussels)
- Roger N. Beachy, Ph.D. - President, Donald Danforth Planet Science Center
- Brett D. Begemann - Executive Vice President, Monsanto Company
- Richard E. Bell - Retired- President & CEO, Riceland Foods, Inc.
- Gary Blumenthal - President & COO, World Perspectives, Inc.
- Honorable Christopher S. Bond - U.S. Senator
- Honorable Chelston W.D. Braithwaite - Director General, Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA) (Costa Rica)
- Carole L. Brookins - Former U.S. Executive Director, International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Jorge H. Cazenave - Cazenave & Associates (Argentina)
- Ray Cesca - President & CEO, Global Alliance for Economic Advancement
- Paolo De Castro - Presidente, Elabora (Italy)
- Osler Desouzart - President & CEO, OD Consulting (Brazil)
- Noel Devisch - President of the Belgian Boerenbond, President of COPA (Belgium)
- A. Charles Fischer - Retired - CEO, Dow AgroSciences, LLC
- Richard M. Foster - Vice President for Programs, Food Sys., Rural Dev. & Leadership, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Honorable C. Boyden Gray - U.S. Ambassador to the European Union
- Stuart I. Greenbaum, Ph.D. - Dean Emeritus, Olin School of Business, Washington University in St. Louis
- Leonard J. Guarraia, Ph.D. - Chairman & CEO, World Agricultural Forum
- Thomas S. Haggai - Chairman & CEO, IGA, Inc.
- Peter H. H. Hung - Chairman, Pearl River Distributing, Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- Hans Johr - Assistant Vice President, Nestle Limited (Switzerland)
- Sharad Joshi - Member of Indian Parliament
- Datuk Khor, Chin Poey - Retired - Executive Chairman, PPB Oil Palms Berhad (Malaysia)
- David Kipnis - Distinguished University Professor of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine
- Israel Klabin - President, Brazilian Founation for Sustainable Development
- Dorodjatun Kuntjaro-Kakti - Former Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs (Indonesia)
- James L. McDonald, Ph.D. - Vice President, Policy & Programs, Bread for the World
- M. Peter McPherson - President Emeritus, Michigan State University, Founding Co-Chair, Partnership to cut Hunger & Poverty in Africa
- Horacio E. Navarrete - Managing-Director, Latin America, World Agricultural Forum
- Thomas L. Payne - Vice Chancellor and Dean, Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources, Director, Missouri Agricultural Experiment Station- Univ. of MO.
- John M. Powell - Deputy Executive Director, UN World Food Programme (Italy)
- Bonnie E. Raquet - Corporate Vice President, Public Affairs, Cargill, Inc.
- Charles H. Riemenschneider - Director, Investment Centre, Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (Rome)
- Pedro Sanchez - Director of Tropical Agriculture, The Earth Institute at Columbia University
- Bob Stallman - President, American Farm Bureau Association
- Heinrich A. Toepfer - Director, Agriworld GmbH (Germany)
- Blanche M. Touhill - Chancellor Emeritus, University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Bernard Valluis - Directeur, Groupe Soufflet (France)
NGO Advisory Council Members
- Judith Symonds - Council Chair
- Aminul Alam - Deputy Executive Director, Bangladesh Rural Advance Commission (BRAC)
- Jonathan Campaigne - Executive Director, Pride Africa (Kenya)
- Jason Clay - Acting Vice President, WWF, U.S., Director, WWF Global Agriculture Network
- Juan Luis Diaz - Executive Director, Fundapaz (Argentina)
- John Hatch - President, FINCA International,
- Jim Hershey - Director, World Initiative for Soy in Human Health (WISHH)
- Oran Hesterman - Program Director, Food Systems and Rural Development, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Julie Howard - Executive Director, Partnership to Cut Hunger and Poverty in Africa
- Rehana Khilji - Program Advisor, Concern Worldwide (Pakistan)
- James McDonald - Vice President, Policy and Programs, Bread for the World
- Timothy Nzioka - Chief Executive Officer, Kenya Gatsby Trust
- Ray Offenheiser - President, OxFam America
- Ralph Paige - Executive Director, Federation of Southern Cooperatives, Land Assistance Fund
- Susana Pinilla Cisneros - Executive President, Asociacion Nacional de Institutos de Desarrollo Del Sector Informal (Peru)
- Narcedelia Ramirez Pineda - Vice President, Fundacion Ayu - Instituto para el Desarrollo de la Mixteca A.C. (Mexico)
- Mark Ritchie - President, Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy
- James Shikwati - Director, Inter Region Economic Network (IREN)
- Frank Tugwell - President & CEO, Winrock International
- Amina Hassane Wangari - President, West African Business Women's Network (Niger)
- Tensie Whelan - Executive Director, Rainforest Alliance
One Metropolitan Square Plaza
Saint Louis, Missouri 63102
Phone: (314) 206-3208
Fax: (314) 206-3222
Email: wafstl AT stlrcga.org
Aziz Choudry, "Neutral, Inclusive", Zmag, April 18, 2003.