Wuhai City Wuda power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wuda power station (神华乌海能源大漠发电厂) is a retired 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Wuda District, Wuhai Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
Wuda power station was a 2 x 25 MW coal plant owned by National Energy Investment Group. It has been retired.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Wuhai Energy Co
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Wuda District, Wuhai Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.431333, 106.6713184 (exact)
- Status: Retired
- Gross capacity: 50 MW (Units 1&2: 25 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "神华乌海能源有限责任公司2×200MW电厂是否是自备电厂，到这里工作前途如何," Baidu, 2010-06-06