Xiangfan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiangfan power station (华电襄阳电厂一期) is a 2,400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hubei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Oumiao, in Xiangcheng District, Xiangyang Prefecture, Hubei Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Huadian Hubei Co
- Parent company: China Huadian (60%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (30%), Xiangyang Energy Group (10%)
- Location: Oumiao, Xiangcheng District, Xiangyang Prefecture, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.9118256, 112.16692 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 2,400 MW (Xiangfan-1 Units 1-4: 300 MW; Xiangfan-2 Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1998-99 (Xiangfan-1); 2006 (Xiangfan-2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: