Xiangtan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiangtan power station (大唐华银电力湘潭发电公司) is a 1,800-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Shuangma, in Yuetang District, Xiangtan Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Datang Hunan Huayin Electric Power Ltd.
- Parent company: Datang
- Location: Shuangma, Yuetang District, Xiangtan Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.8282792, 112.9968045 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,800 MW (Xiangtan-2 Units 1 & 2: 300 MW; Xiangtan-3 Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1998 (Xiangtan-2); 2007 (Xiangtan-3)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Datang Xiangtan Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.