Xibaipo power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xibaipo power station (河北建投西柏坡发电公司) is a 2,400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Pingshan County, Shijiazhuang Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
Xibaipo power station is a six-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 2,400 MW. The plant was completed between 1993 and 2006, and is majority-owned by Hebei Construction & Investment Group.
- Units 1-4: Hebei Construction & Investment Group (60%), Shenzhen Energy Group (40%)
- Units 5-6: Hebei Construction & Investment Group (51%), China Huadian (35%), Shijiazhuang City Energy Investment (10%), Hebei Tianwei Investment Group (4%)
- Location: Pingshan County, Shijiazhuang Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.245068, 114.2149428 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 2,400 MW (Units 1-4: 300 MW; Units 5 & 6: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1993-94 (Units 1 & 2); 1998 (Units 3 & 4); 2006 (Units 5 & 6)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Xibaipo Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.