Xingtai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xingtai power station (河北建投邢台发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Qiaoxi District, Xingtai Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
Xingtai-2 power station is an two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW. The plant was completed between 2005 and 2006, and is owned by Hebei Construction & Investment Group. The original power station (Xingtai-1) of nine units was retired between 2007-2015.
Plant Details of Xingtai-2
- Sponsor: Hebei Construction Energy Investment Co
- Parent company: Hebei Construction & Investment Group
- Location: 1 Guanghua Road, Qiaoxi District, Xingtai Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.0083749, 114.4849158 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005-06
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: