Xinji Power Liuzhuang LHV power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinji Power Liuzhuang LHV power station (中煤新集电力刘庄低热值煤电厂) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows Yingshang County, the proposed location for the power station.
Background on Project
Xinji Power Liuzhuang LHV power station is a proposed 2 x 350 MW coal plant by China Coal and Wenergy Group. It is planned for Yingshang County, and would be fueled by waste coal.
- Sponsor: Xinji Power Co
- Parent company: China Coal, Wenergy Group
- Location: Yingshang County, Fuyang Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.897245, 116.242561 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Circulating fluidized bed combustion
- Year built:
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "新集能源:央企改革初见成效,未来将积极推动煤电一体化," China Finance, 2017-06-22