Xinjiang Zhongtai Fukang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinjiang Fukang power station consists of two power stations: the 300-megawatt (MW) Xinjiang Zhongtai Fukang Energy power station (新疆中泰化学阜康能源动力站一期) and the 600 MW Xinjiang Zhongtai Fukang Metallurgy power station (新疆中泰化学中泰矿冶热电厂), located next to each other in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the power stations in Fukang City.
Background on Plant
The two plants are owned by Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Company. Xinjiang Zhongtai Fukang Energy power station is a 2 x 150 MW power station that began operating in 2012. Xinjiang Zhongtai Fukang Metallurgy power station is a 4 x 150 MW power plant that began operating in 2012-2013.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Company
- Parent company:
- Location: Fukang City, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.08098, 88.588901 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 900 MW (6 x 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service: 2012-2013
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "First Unit of Zhongtai Chemical's Fukang Industrial Park Power Station Begins Operations," Industrial Info Resources, December 6, 2012
- "中泰化学热电厂六台机组全部建成投产且并网发电 低成本战略落地生根," Zhongtai Chemical, 2013-01-30
- "新疆中泰化学股份有限公司关于阜康能源及中泰矿冶新建项目生产运行情况的公告", 证券时报网, 2013-01-25