Xinjiang Zhongtai Huatai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinjiang Zhongtai Huatai power station (新疆中泰化学华泰重工配套电厂) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Midong District.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Company
- Parent company:
- Location: No. 1868 Yimin West Street, Midong District, Ürümqi Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 43.942935, 87.664081 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1&2: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service: 2010
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: