Xinxiang Baoshan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinxiang Baoshan power station (华电新乡宝山发电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Wucun, in Huixian City, Xinxiang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Huadian Xinjiang Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: Huadian
- Location: Wucun, Huixian City, Xinxiang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.3270819, 113.4906068 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Huadian Xinxiang Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.