Xuzhou Chacheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xuzhou Chacheng power station (徐矿垞城电力) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Chacheng, in Tongshan District, Xuzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
Xuzhou Chacheng power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 270 MW. The plant's first three units, totaling 165 MW, were retired in 2012. Units 4 & 5 were completed in 2005, and are owned by Xuzhou Mining Group.
- Sponsor: Jiangsu Energy Investment Group
- Parent company: Xuzhou Mining Group
- Location: Chacheng, Tongshan District, Xuzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.4035337, 117.1348669 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 4 & 5); Retired (2012) (Units 1-3)
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 4 & 5 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005 (Units 4 & 5)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Xuzhou Chacheng Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Dec. 2015.