Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Previous Experience: 
- 18 years of field and policy experience.
- UNIFEM Regional Program Director.
- Executive Director Association of African Women for Research and Development.
- Founding member of: Open Society Institute for West Africa, the Gender and Economic Reforms in Africa, the International Gender and Trade Network, the Network of African Women Economists.
- Previous consultant to the Netherlands Cooperation agency, CIDA Canada, UNDP, UNIFEM, FAO, WFP, UNHCR UNESCO and ILO on issues such as gender and development, macroeconomic reforms, international trade, poverty reduction strategies.
Resources and articles
- Advisory Board, Friends Africa, accessed February 4, 2011.