Yichang East power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yichang East power station (宜昌东阳火力发电公司) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hubei Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Zhicheng Town, Yichang Prefecture, Hubei Province (宜都市枝城镇楼子河村). The power station is apparently located at the Yidu East Sunshine Pharmaceutical plant.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: East Sun Industrial Development Co Ltd
- Parent company: Guangdong East Sun Aluminum Industrial Development
- Location: 宜都市枝城镇楼子河村, Zhicheng Town, Yidu City, Yichang Prefecture, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.327086, 111.490369 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2009
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Coal-Fired Plants in China - Hubei, Industcards, accessed Sept. 2015.