Yonghao Waste Coal power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yonghao Waste Coal power station (中煤华昱永皓煤矸石发电厂) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Shanyin County.
Background on Project
Yonghao Waste Coal power station is a 2 x 50 MW waste coal plant commissioned in 2007.
- Sponsor: [Huayu Energy
- Parent company: ChinaCoal
- Location: Beizhouzhuang, Shanyin County, Shuozhou Prefecture, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.610358, 112.799862 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1 & 2: 50 MW)
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "中煤华昱永皓煤矸石发电厂 - 中煤集团山西华昱能源有限公司," March 16, 2014