The company was founded in 1998.
From their website: 
- Lynn Hanessian, Chief Executive Officer, formerly at Edelman where she led Edelman’s Chicago Health Team
- Phil Armstrong, Chief Operating Officer
- Lisa Robinson, Chief Creative Officer
- Grant Deady, Managing Director
- Heather Gartman, Managing Director
- Stephanie Goddard, Managing Director
- Don Hannaford, Managing Director, served in office of former U.S. Senator Richard Schweiker of Pennsylvania, where he was an assistant on health, energy and environmental issues immediately following the incident at the Three Mile Island nuclear facility.
- Cheryl Pellegrina, Senior Vice President
- Jerry A. Epstein, President and CEO
Income and employee totals
O'Dwyer's PR lists Zeno as earning $11,494,595 in net fees in 2007, down 46.4% from the previous year. The firm has 55 employees. 
PR Week ranked Zeno Group as the thirty-first largest independent PR agency in the United States in 2008, with 2007 revenue of $11,221,469, a 31% decrease from the previous year's total revenue of $16,269,164. The ranking also notes its staff total of 55 (2006 total: 82), with $204,027 in revenue per employee.
Past and present clients:
- Cartoon Network
- Conde Nast
- Epson America
- Gap, Inc.
- Kia Motors America
- Oracle Corporation
- Pep Boys
- Pfizer Inc
- Pizza Hut
- S.C. Johnson & Son
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- TD Ameritrade
- Turtle Wax
- USB Flash Drive Alliance
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Walt Disney Internet Group
200 Park Avenue South
New York, New York 10003
Phone: (212) 299-8888
Email: more AT zenogroup.com
- Expertise, Zeno Group, accessed May 2008.
- People, Zeno Group, accessed May 2008.
- 2007 Worldwide Fees of Independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations, O'Dwyer's PR, accessed May 2008.
- "2008 Agency Rankings," PR Week, 28 April 2008.
- Zeno Group, O'Dwyer's PR, accessed May 2008.
- Dorsey Griffith and Steve Wiegand, "Health groups' funding faulted", The Sacramento Bee, June 26, 2005.