Zhangjiagang Shagang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhangjiagang Shagang power station (沙岗集团发电厂), also known as Zhangjiagang Works power station, is a 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, at Jiangsu Shagang's Zhangjiagang plant, near Jinfeng, in Zhangjiagang City, Suzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Jiangsu Shagang Group
- Parent company:
- Location: Jiangsu Shagang's Zhangjiagang plant, Jinfeng, Zhangjiagang City, Suzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.9788584, 120.6333781 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 200 MW (Units 1-4: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2004
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Zhangjiagang Works Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Dec. 2015.