Zhanjiang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhanjiang power station (粤电湛江电力公司) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Chikan District, Zhanjiang Prefecture, Guangdong Province. Zhanjiang Aoliyou power station is located immediately to the north.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Guangdong Electric Power Development Co
- Parent company: Guangdong Yudean Group
- Location: Chikan District, Zhanjiang Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 21.3108621, 110.4096229 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1-4: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1995 (Units 1 & 2); 1999-2000 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: