Zhongmai Tiantan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhongmai Tiantan power station (中迈投资天坛发电厂) is a 320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Mianchi County, the approximate location of the plant, in Sanmenxia Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
Zhongmai Tiantan power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 320 MW. The plant is owned by Zhongmai Investment Group.
- Sponsor: Zhongmai Investment Group Co Ltd
- Parent company: Zhongmai Investment Group
- Location: Mianchi County, Sanmenxia Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.767, 111.761 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 160 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: