Zhuhai GZP power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhuhai GZP power station (粤电广珠公司珠海发电厂) is a 1,400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Jinwan District, Zhuhai Prefecture, Guangdong Province. The newer Guangdong Jinwan power station is located to the north at this site.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Guangzhu Electricity Generation Co.
- Parent Company: Guangdong Yudean Group
- Location: Jinwan District, Zhuhai Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 21.9669333, 113.1806563 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,400 MW (Units 1 & 2: 700 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2000-01
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: